- Diving, Snorkeling, Scuba: Experience Puerto Rico’s underwater wonders. Take a tour from our dock and experience life from another perspective.
- Visit to Ponce City: Ponce is filled with historic landmarks such as Serrallés castle a mansion overlooking the town of Ponce where you can learn more about Puerto Rico’s rich sugar cane and rum industry; colorful Parque de Bombas an old-fashioned firehouse in the middle or Downtown and Museo de Arte de Ponce, an impressive museum that hosts over 4,500 objects from around the world and –when she’s not busy traveling- is the home of the famous Flaming June. Ponce is about 30 minutes away from the resort and guided tours are available for most venues.
- Visit to San German City: The Dominican Order built Porta Coeli as a convent in 1609. This “Gateway to Heaven” was renovated and now houses the Museum of Religious Arts, a museum housing paintings and wooden carvings from the 18th and 19th century. Porta Coeli is listed in the U.S. Register of Historic Places.
- Bioluminescent Bay: La Parguera with its glittering waters is still one of the biggest tourist draws in the southwest of the island. Seeing the lagoon’s water glow in a pitch-black night is a dazzling and breathtaking experience.
- Guánica’s Dry Forest: Puerto Rico’s Southwestern coast distinguishes itself because of its weather. A drier, sunnier climate makes the perfect setting for this kind of unique forest that has been deemed the largest of its kind and designated as a Biosphere Reserve by the United Nations.
- Hacienda Buena Vista: A coffee lovers Paradise, this plantation built in the 19th century once produced over 10,000 pounds of coffee for distribution to Europe. Today, this historic landmark features warehouses, a hurricane shelter, slave quarters, carriage house, coffee mill, manor house and other buildings that will make you feel like you’re traveling through time and peeking into life from a different era.
- Sunset cruise: Leaving daily from our dock, this cruise will give you time to take in all the beauty that surrounds you and will give you time to catch up with your friends and loved ones.